Sunday, June 8, 2008

Here's a little of the ongoings of the past several months... As you can see, I like music and tend to head to the concerts of those I like, when given the chance. I've been a slacker on the blog scene, we'll blame that on ultra-busy-ness... I'm going to try to be better, I have a few different travels to toss up in the next little bit.

Concerts are a delight... Bjork was great, she's pretty nutty, but fun nonetheless. The pictures are a little blurry, it's the best we could do. But we did have to pretend to be luggage on the train ride back to Hong Kong.

Duran Duran came to town(and a day after my birthday, they must've known) and it was a great show. And a great way to celebrate getting older. They rocked out and had a great set up... you can't go wrong with a huge crowd and the Hong Kong harbour and skyline in the background (pity you can't see it in the pictures that well). We had great seats... about 2 or 3 from the front, definitely a good time.

Here's a random little gathering of photos, don't worry, I'll explain. We've got a little scenic view from a hike, some jelly fish at Ocean Park (not sure why, but they fascinate me), hanging out in Macau with my Scottish mum, and some candy at work... I promise it's candy, despite what it appears to be... oh Asian treats are a delight.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    FINALLY... you posted. I like the bottom right on the bjork pic. Although it does make me wish spending time with the Meghan and laughing til my abs are a six pack.

Post a Comment