Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A little elevator ride in the Hopewell Center for a great view.

Kowloon at night is quite a crowded place, especially at the markets. The Temple is gorgeous. I found a boat that looked like it could be a pirate ship, it's a little blurry, but at least Nicky can know where he can live when he grows up to be a pirate. And, the Pennisula Hotel... I don't think I make nearly enough to even have tea there...

I love the lights at night! It's always amazing and it was fun to see it with Rachel... So the images are a little blurry, but it's still incredible.

I have learned that you can't come to Hong Kong and not have dim sum. It's pretty good and different every time I've had it. So the Tan's chose the dishes. Does vinegar pork look good to you? (It's actually better than it looks). Not sure what the next ones are, but they're good... and Rachel and I did enjoy the meal, haha.

Hong Kong is an interesting mix of British and Chinese... These streets were right next to each other, but the first one is very Chinese and the next one, very British... That's Hong Kong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment