Monday, December 17, 2007

Yes, I have been a slacker in the blog world lately... So here's a few images to tide you over, haha. Hong Kong is great, I've had a blast here so far... but I'm not done yet! I've decided to stay in Asia a little longer than originally planned. I will continue working for the same company doing product design. I'll probably start heading west in May or so, hopefully by way of Europe... We'll see.

Anyway, here's a good way to spend the weekend in November. My company rented a party junk for a work party several weeks ago. This is a little of the scenery.

A great way to spend the day; jumping into the sea and chilling with my coworkers.

1 Comment:

  1. carrie said...
    thanks for keeping in touch and forgive me for not being so good at that. i love to be able to see what you're up to. thanks for taking the time to post on your blog!

    we love you and miss you but are so glad you're having this wonderful experience!

    love you meghan!

Post a Comment